I think I’ve talked about this before – asking me which novel is my favorite is like asking me who my favorite child is. All of my books, to me, have something special. But if someone was to ask me which novels have something special SPECIAL that stands out to me, my answer would be the following:
- The Wolfe is at the top of the list, because it was my first. There’s such magic to it.
- The Dark One: Dark Knight is on the list because it’s such a raw and emotional story.
- Spectre of the Sword is on the list because I think it’s one of my best, and Rhys is a spectacular hero.
- The White Lord of Wellesbourne is on the list because Matthew Wellesbourne is my favorite hero, period.
- To The Lady Born is on the list because I think the hero, Weston, is one of the most forgiving and compassionate men ever.
- Fires of Autumn is on the list because the ending is so unexpected and because Colt Sheridan is every woman’s dream guy. I dare you to read that book and not cry.
- Lady of Heaven is on the list because it’s a hell of an adventure! Also, Fox Henredon is pretty damn sexy.
- Purgatory is on the list because if I didn’t love Matthew Wellesbourne best, I would love Nash Aury best. Hot.
Surprised by some of my answers? If you’ve read these books, you shouldn’t be. You know what I’m talking about. But if you haven’t read any of these on the list, then you need to. They are the essence of me and what I stand for – solid stories, moral and sexy heroes, and the kind of love we all dream about.
I’d be interested to hear which Le Veque novels would be on the top of your list…?